Thursday, May 5, 2011

Old Tarnished Silverware














Picture from http://cupidscharm.blogspot.com/

























































I have a old silverware windchime that I made a couple years ago that was left out in the elements this winter and needs to be restrung and placed out once more ..... with that in my thoughts ... I was thinking it would be nice to share some sites with similar ideas for old silverware.... Looking at these helps excite me about making and restringing my existing one...

I have a couple different sites that have plant markers creted with silverware... The one site shows ones that you need tools for and the other is more budget friendly with no tools required... I think I will choose not to purchase anything due to my budget and create some for my parsley in my garden areas...

I really love the old silverware with the vintage rhinestone jewelry on it... I am going to do that for sure for table display... yummy....

The sun is shining today with promise of rain for several days to come... Many people are flooding and I feel so badly for them... Sending best wishes for my blogging friends....























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never really gave silverware a second look but now..... Well, you've make the ole' creative juices start. I have some old silverware ... now let's see!?!?!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!
Marilyn

Sandi said...

I love making markers out of vintage silverware. I also want to make some chimes , but haven't gotten around to that yet. Lovely images.
Blessings~

Vintage Gal said...

I love old tarnished silverware ;-)

Unknown said...

Brilliant ideas, all of them! Thanks for sharing! Happy Mother's Day Marietta!

Richard Cottrell said...

I never have gotten used to tarnished silver,pewter maybe?Thanks for sharing and dropping by, Richard at My Old Historic House