Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back To A Everyday Routine Soon ?

The temp is slightly cool this morning as I sip my coffee and make ready for some daily chores.. First on my list will be washing my windows on the outside of our home... Packing will be done this afternoon...to travel to the Tinora Rams baseball game at state...and as I want to attend grandsons baseball game this evening.... Seems all is out of a routine since the holiday weekend with games... graduations... and everyday issues... I am looking forward to the coming week where at this time looks as though we can get back into a everyday more relaxed day weekdays... a time where more things are homemade... Meals on a normal basis with tastes of the past... I love to travel but... I like to be in my own bed at night... in my own surroundings.... I enjoy starting my mornings out with sips of coffee and timeworn vintage not somewhere that is unfamiliar... Home where vintage linens and timeworn objects can be pulled out for a afternoon tea or enjoyments all invoking elegance ... While traveling can be fun... I still personally prefer to be in my heart of my home " my kitchen" where I know the taste is going to be desirable not sometimes wishing " I wish I wouldn't ordered that" as our taste buds are not satisfied... Then there are the other times when it can be a total lovely experience... Whispers of the past just do not seem to be experienced when staying in motel spaces...
I also have been experiencing the frustration of a Internet provider... grrrr... I had been with my provider for over 15 years and have had my same email address for that time period so everything has to be changed... The changing of email addresses can become very over whelming. I am not totally finished as of yet.... I haven't had any time to work with my Ipad but will take it along with us and may find a few moments to spend learning more about it...
I guess I have rambled about enough and put off those windows as long as I can... Next week hopefully will prove to be back to more time for everyday pleasures and spending time with my blogger friends... Sending you the best of wishes and thoughts for peace and happiness to you....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't been round to visit you much lately Marietta, it's just that we're on the move right now (we're in FYR Macedonia for our spring holidays). We, too, love to travel, meet new people, see strange places, get new impressions. It's absolutely wonderful out here! Hope you'll have a fabulous weekend, too, and that you're doing fine (apart from the internet stress ;-) Take care my friend, Ira

Stella said...

Hope you enjoy your travel but I know what you mean about your bed and all your familiar things.

Eva Agnes said...

It sounds soo nice that you sip your coffee as you make your plans for the day.
I do so too. Sip mycoffee anyway. Not making so much plans since I like to do whatever..... :-)
Thanks for your lovely comment.
Love eva Agnes

Curtains in My Tree said...

Have fun at the baseball game

You were takling about changing email. I am having lots of problems with Blogger?

It's like talking to wind to get any help

anyway just stopped by to say hi