Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day.. Placing Confidence That Creates Love

We all should be aware that we as parents and partners can create happiness and love and healing from confidence we place in the one's we love... Taking precious time and living with purpose...

    Tomorrow is Father's Day and I hope we all have a special little something planned to celebrate the contribution dad s make in our lives... Quality time spent creates that confidence we all need for re-newed strength and support of knowing we are loved... The love and joy of a Father is as essential as the sunlight in our lives... The guidance that leads us and the love that fills us with joy...
        May you all enjoy a very special day as "BLESSES INDEED IS THE MAN WHO HEARS MANY LITTLE VOICES CALL HIM FATHER "  Lyndia M. Child

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not a day goes by that I don´t think of my father who passed away 3,5 years ago. So to me it´s Father´s Day every day, he´s always in my heart. Happy Father´s Day to those who still have their fathers around them. Blessings, Ira

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lovely thoughts Marietta. My dad stopped speaking to me years ago and that is his loss. Father's Day is not celebrated on this side of the world although they do celebrate Mother's Day in March. Have a wonderful day. Tammy

Cottage Panache said...

Very well said Marietta!
Maureen