Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Pictures Of Our New Pool

Just wanted to share a picture of our new pool completed... As you can see the shaping of the yard has begun and now is ready for seeding and adding speciality plants and rocks of which I hope to see done this weekend... I have been in twice today with the temp of water at 72 it is a polar gal swim but the temp in the 90's soon adjusting to the water feels pretty good.... It is the last week we will most like swim before the closing... Leaves have started to fall a little ... Much work to be done to make it more appealing... We have a LED underwater light that changes the color of the water as you swim when it is totally dark... I feel like I am back in the disco days....


6 comments:

Ann said...

HOW Wonderful!!! I looks so great in your yard, such a great space. Will be anxious to see the plantings
Ann

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.... I hope you have many years enjoying it with your family!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Marilyn

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

It's gorgeous Marietta! I think you will get some enjoyment out of it today and tomorrow! Going to be "stifling" day....I do not do well in this kind of heat! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!~Hugs, Patti

time worn interiors said...

What a lovely pool! Hope you enjoy it! Well of course you will, that was silly! Have a great weekend!
tot

Unknown said...

WOW Marietta!! What else can I say? Your new pool looks superb! And very inviting, too ;-) Enjoy it to the fullest!!! Have a great weekend, hugs, Ira

Cathy Newman said...

Wow! Your pool looks neat and lovely; and since you have an open yard, it created an illusion of an infinity pool (based on how the photo was shot). Sweet! By the way, how’s your garden now, Marietta?