Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Celebration




A dusting of snow over night time hours was lovely to view as I awoke this morning but the morning temps are warming and it is fading....

The month of December is nearly in as we prepare to celebrate the biggest holiday of the year in a few short days... Ready or not... Beauty surrounds us with all the decorating if we allow ourselves to stop and enjoy it... The night before Christmas is a wonderful tradition for most families... I know we will attend mass..

No Christmas seems complete without a angel... Angels represent beauty, purity, kindness, justice, and affection... Hopefully we have many angels that enhance our lives... Christmas represents many different things for all of us... My wish for you today is all your hopes for this special holiday are full filled by family and friends and the celebration of giving of one's heart not necessarily in present form is shared and enjoyed by all... counting those blessings....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore that first picture,so beautiful,my mum who is my angel will be staying with us from Christmas Eve,she has Christmas with us every year and i wouldn't have it any other way.
Wishing you a warm and very Merry Christmas xxx

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Such a pretty post!
Found you through Richard's lovely blog. Love your masthead photograph.... a girl in plaid, she stole my heart!

Have a wonderful Christmas.
Alison

Sandi said...

I love that first picture especially too! Beautiful old cards are just the best!! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings~

Katie said...

I thank God for His wonderful Blessing.......... of YOU, Marietta! You have lifted me up so many times with your humble writings -- I am so thankful for your Life and for you sharing it through your blog. You are a beautiful ornament on the tree of blessing....... Merry Christmas!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

What a beautiful post,Marietta.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
XO Marie

Curtains in My Tree said...

Your header picture is so vintage and sweet, reminds me of the movie Meet Me In St Louis