Thursday, December 20, 2012

Enjoying The Moments

Good morning from a very rainy day here in NW Ohio... I wanted to post a short note this morning stating I did remove a post I wrote yesterday ... not that I feel any differently but have decided to try to limit my personal thoughts as much as possible on further posts.... My battle with cancer this summer and fall certainly have left me with thankfulness for the gift of life however....
      The above pics were taken from pinterest and I think they are so sweet all in pink... Hope our days this week are peaceful and filled with joy.....

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I am so sorry that others made you feel like you had to take down your post. God made us all unique and we all deal with life's ups and downs differently. May God continue to bless your journey.

Wishing you a beautiful Christmas season.

Unknown said...

Lovely photos Marietta, leave me with a huge smile on my face. My wish for you is that you can leave this year behind you and that the year to come will be one without sorrow, pain, sadness or grief. That you will be free from the battle to fight and so I'd like to send lots of positive thoughts your way and a big Christmas hug. Merry Christmas my friend, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl