Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Easter Season Has Arrived

Easter week is upon us and Tom and I have been working on some spring cleaning even though we have had snow on the ground , all promised to be gone by Friday... Wow, the cleaning went much easier a few years back...
     Tomorrow we will be off to Defiance to purchase our groceries for our family gathering Sunday... My list is long as it seems you need many special ingredients... We will be baking 2 old fashion hams however... very traditional..
      This afternoon I just finished putting together some little packages if BUNNY COTTON TAILS for my soon to be set up candy bar on my server in the dining area... I plan on making little packages of BUNNY POOP consisting of colored mini marshmallows also.... I have made ready many old games... clothes in drop into mason jar for candy....I drew a big bunny to pin the cottontail on for Olivia... and this yer we will have a egg toss instead of a egg hunt... These ideas can be found on my Pinterest under Easter... The labels were originally from www.theidearoom.net
       Just wanted to post a short post as I am now off to make supper and start by frying pork chops for adding BBQ sauce and a apple salad... mashed potatoes and corn...
       Hopefully I will get another post in for Easter but if not my wishes for all are to enjoy a day filled with love and happiness....
     
     

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Easter plans sound wonderful Marietta and I LOVE the idea of pink bunny poop, oh, that will be so much fun! Happy Easter to you my friend, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl