Monday, May 5, 2008

GRANDMA'S ATTIC






Would like to share a project I have been working on..... It shows the type of objects I like to have surround me.... I think it shows that sweet confections awaits if you are invited for tea in my home. I love to serve on old fashion dessert plates and teacups and special linens from grandma's attic .... as I love your visit to be so special.... I enjoy the pamper and love to offer and share it with others...



This project started with a nice size old wooden cigar box. The box is nice size but not as thick as the heavy cardboard ones. Treasures of the past have been added on the fancy papers. I added a copied vintage photo... precious mother of pearl dainty buttons still on card ..... lace... key... cameo brooch... and a antique lace bow from vintage clothing... Inside is lace and a old brooch......on fancy paper.....

No comments: