Saturday, May 17, 2008

PERSONAL THOUGHTS




I hope I am offering my blog in such a way that shows a beauty in life and also in hopes you may see a treasure that steals your heart and maybe crosses your mind and makes you smile. As you know most of my items are antique and vintage and most likely appeals to the romantic heart. I love when they have the take me home appeal. Filling my home and my heart with treasures makes it a gentle refuge from all the cares in our today world and cherished thoughts of a by gone era. All these treasures to me help keep me in a time when little thoughts of each other meant so much... more respect.. a simple task like always being on time..never late... A simple consideration for another. There are many lessons in life but to make it richer.... God first... amazing how all just seems just around the corner. Love sharing ideas and comments with others.. There are some lovely thoughts in wonderful people.. makes personal enjoyment.. My hope is the sharing of kind words, thoughts, personal treasures brings a contentment to each of you.. It has been personally satisfying to me.... the reading of others blogs takes me to enchanted places....

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Marietta, what a beautiful post ~ I feel the same way....it's wonderful how much we all have in common and enjoy keeping up with each other's lives! xxoo, Dawn