Thursday, June 12, 2008

BLING FOR YOUR CLOCKS




The romantic objects look their best when placed in vignettes being made up of personal possessions, collections of unrelated objects... To add a sense of style I have been finding different pieces of jewelry that I can add some bling to mt clocks I already have in my home. I have watched many rhinestone clocks sell on ebay on shabbyforme and a couple other sellers I love their auctions. The only problem is most often they are going for 200.00 to 300.00 dollars and I can't believe anyone could do that. I kinda like my budget way of adding bling and I can change them off if I would care to. The clock with the pink rhinestones is a simple vintage necklace just clipped on like you would wear on your neck. The rhinestone other one is a vintage bracelet I added a real thin ribbon to make longer to get around the clock. I really don't want to glue at this point cause I am always changing things. What a simple solution... Adding a brooch or a bling button would probably require gluing but I think I will try on another clock I would like to add some bling to. I love this frilly...bling.. added to objects... It is always fun to satisfy our desires by finding a budget way to succeed.......

2 comments:

S.Ł.U.P. said...

Hi hi

The Feathered Nest said...

I love this Marietta!!! I hang them around the tops of my bell shaped lampshades ~ and place a single clip on earring on the top sometimes too! We need to enjoy seeing these beauties from the past ~ xxoo, Dawn