Sunday, June 15, 2008

YA THINK YOUR'E HAVING A BAD DAY


I just wanted to say if you get a moment pop over and tell Myrna hello and wish her a get well soon. She has been struggling for a couple weeks.... doctor wants her to drink fluids and rest. Hope she gets feeling up to running around the block a couple times real soon.. { I never feel that good... I consider running PAIN}
Hope every one is making this a plesant Fathers Day for all the men in their lives.... We are going to cook out later on if the weather allows us to.... Tom has already played his golf for the day so he has had his daily fun for the date.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Gosh! Thanks so much for thinking of me, Marietta! You are so sweet!
I am feeling much,much better after getting on anitibiotics.

By the way...you've been tagged!
Check out my blog for details..;-)