Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Images for Brides Tree for Christmas







I have finished more tags for my bridal tree for upcoming Christmas....I also found some rings in the bridal section at joann's and added them to ribbon to lay over the branches for alittle more touch of bling.... The little rings are 1.49 for 12 so will add with little expense..... I am packing my items away as I finish them so come the first of November I will show photos of completed tree.... I just also purchased a antique veil on ebay to work in with the setting......

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Marietta, this tree is going to be GORGEOUS!! I love these ~ they're so beautiful, xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

These are so lovely. I love how you added the book pages at the bottom with the decorative border...fabulous :)