Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pretty Papers


Pretty Papers...Pretty Ribbons.. Pretty Stamps... Pretty Handwritting... Pretty Images... All make wonderful ingredients for pretty tags and altered art... I found the pretty papers at Hobby Lobby in Adrian, Michigan on my way home from Blissfield the other day. I also bought the PARIS stamp for my tags and maybe Christmas brown bag wrapping.... Thought I would share the toile and tissue pretty paper with you I will be using for myself and items to sell on ebay.....If you don't have a Hobby Lobby near you .. if you do happen to pass one in your travels... please stop... it is a great place for crafters and some home decor if you aren't into antiques or vintage and if you mix.... new and old....

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

I love your goodies Marietta!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous....what's so neat about Hobby Lobby is they have a weekly coupon online that you can print out from your computer and it's 40% off a lot of the time....xxoo, Dawn