Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Old Red Barn








I took my trip down the road to The OLD RED BARN this morning and have a couple pictures to share with you... The lovely shop offers a complete line of handcrafted country furniture,florals and unique gifts and objects to decorate your home. I will also be offering my paper doll ornaments in this shop as of tomorrow. The unique shop is located at the corner of Jewell rd. and Domersville rd. in Defiance, Ohio The furniture may be a married drawer of a antique with another piece... Most all items have been married together with another piece of furniture in some manner... I call the newtiques..... The hours they are open are weekends... Saturday 10-4 and Sundays 1-5 If you are in the area on a weekend I know you would enjoy the visit....

No comments: