Thursday, September 18, 2008

Patterns



One of the stores I frequent in Defiance the owners are going to be retiring and going out of business... I found 5 patterns there and am showing you two of them... I thought these patterns of corsets would work in a display for Christmas with the corset Christmas ornaments I have been working on. Maybe the tree coming from a old piece of luggage or small trunk with the patterns and other under garments trinkling out of it... The patterns were from 1985 repo but the graphics are net... I have a couple more I may decide to place on my ebay auctions.

PS. If you haven't entered my give-a-way yet and are interested in doing so please scroll down a couple posts and leave a comment.....

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Marietta, these are wonderful!!! I just love the purse idea in the post below ~ you always have the most wonderful display ideas for our beautiful old things :), hope you have a great weekend! xxoo, Dawn

Tina Schiefer said...

I just love vintage patterns - even newer ones aged-down are fun. Great for stamping on and wrapping presents in. Also, perfect for ModPodging and using as "tissue" in gift bags.....

Tina

ps - having fun reading your blog...