Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Paper Nativity






I have had a couple email pertaining to the paper nativity... I made another from a antique post card I will share with you.... Just click on the image to enlarge and print. Leave a tab to fold and stand as shown. A heavy card stock will stand well. I have shown one photo with a book behind... This could be a Bible or if you have a wood box you could make a manger scene with raffia on floor or some straw... I have to add some glass glitter to mine and dress up. This would be very charming just on a window ledge... Hope you can make yourself the true meaning of Christmas decoration...

4 comments:

kathy said...

Marietta , thank you for being so generous with the nativity postcard - i will certainly use it with my mission kids --They usually
have little in the way of ornaments - so i try to do one each week til Christmas -with a
religious theme or snowmen etc - and try to make it special-of course they love doing anything . Altho I love Santa !! they see so much of that . This is a long comment -But I would love to tiptoe through your decorated rooms --I bet the smell is even Christmasy - each vignette is delightful - the cloches and the snowmen --the delightful gingermen -I love vintage and you have such a beautiful touch . Your paperdoll tree is delightful -ok no Christmas up here -need to stop blogging and take down my studio Halloween stuff - KAthy - GA

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Marietta I managed to successfully ptint them off so I am all the go now....
Thanks so much...Appreciate your sharing spirit

Myrna said...

Hi Marietta! Just got through going thru your latest posts--all so lovely! Thanks for the prints and ideas! You've got me itching to decorate for Christmas but for reasons beyond my control I will have to wait till after Thanksgiving...I just hope I'll have the ENERGY for it!
Hugs,
Myrna

Miss Gracie's House said...

I am reqally loving your style these days~soo warm and vintagey:) I love the time and effort you put into making your home special...thanks for all of the great ideas.
Rene