Monday, December 1, 2008

Comforts Of Home




As our lives travel on toward the Christmas holiday... comforts of home are the very best.... the safe feeling a blessed and peaceful home provides... aromas from our kitchens.... Lovely hand-written cards arriving in our mail... wonderful decorations sparkling in our rooms for our friends ...family and ourselves to feast our eyes on... Remembering the beautiful scene in a manger and how we are truly blessed... These are true gifts that are the one that remain in my thoughts and forever in my heart... Blessed are the small treats.. made and given with love... NOT the large gifts purchased with plastic and creating hardships. Just a simple act of kindness... how wonderful.... I have found all this and more in my blogging while enjoying my safe surroundings of my place I call home.... How SERENE......

2 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

So very true...
The small things are really the big things.

kathy said...

YOu always have wonderful ideas and pretty things to share -- i thnak you that the most beautiful are your words of caring and sharing -- have a great day - Kathy - GA