Friday, January 16, 2009

Time For Sipping Chocolate




Oh... it is so time for sipping chocolate... with our temps below zero in my area I feel the need for pamper where we let ourselves be refreshed and renewed.... We spend time dreaming in beautiful pages of magazines and other bloggers and are a finger tip away from enjoying pleasures near to us... Time to pull out a lovely teacup or lovely mug and a beautiful chocolate pot and prepare a wonderful pot of hot sipping chocolate with whipped cream or marshmellows melting on the top.... yummmmmmm......Why not even use a lovely tray and serve your wonderful treat to yourself in your favorite area or relaxing chair with one of your favorite magazines or peer out your window to a favorite spot.... or just sip and dream of memories that bring a smile to your face.... Just treat yourself to "THE SPECIAL TOUCH"...... cause it is time for a well- deserved rest...... ENJOY.......

5 comments:

Sandi said...

What a gorgeous chocolate pot and cup and saucer! Just lovely!

kathy said...

How lovely - - I am still playing cath up -- Missing great things -- love your vignettes --
Your talent amazes me -- and I know you worked doing beautiful things -- but your home reflects the sweetest heart --
I do so love visiting - kathy - ga

The Vintage Rose said...

OOH love that hot choc vignette, complete with gloves - truly beautiful. How can I tell if it is a chocolate pot? I only really know about teapots and coffee pots.

Laurie said...

Oh my, how lovely. I have always wanted a chocolate pot. I have seen a few in the Victorian Trading Co. catalog, I may have to indulge!
Love those pink gloves!

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Very Nice---I notice the gloves, and I have a weakness torwards them, I actually wear them when I can.