Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine Cloche



I have added another doily valentine to my glass cloche in my living room area... I have a true passion for cloches... They just seem to look wonderful with about any object placed in them from simple to elaborate.... I find them to be a very elegant look....
On other blogs I love seeing how others work with them.... Speaking of other bloggers ... we seem to be spreading our wings and many other wonderful blogs are showing their stuff. I find one or two new blogs a day to enjoy and have quite a list to add to my followers... I really enjoy the follower list as each time they post something new you can keep up and I check it daily.... Great writing and sharing ...... How Divine....

2 comments:

Jacque said...

You have inspired me to change the things under my cloches. I have several, some old and some new and I tend to put nature things under them, a nest, shells, a bee hive etc... I think today I will try to change a few. But then it would be more like me to just go find some more! I also like the valentine tree, very pretty and romantic. Jacque

kathy said...

I too am a cloche- aholic - among other collecter things -- I am spending too much time blogg hopping , and swapping , and not enough for my creative tiem - so gonna - slow it down a bit -- Glad you are getting stronger everyday !!! and love you dec ideas always !!! _ kathy - ga