Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Visit To Venice







































My visit to Venice... Yesterday we drove from Ft. Myers back to the lovely town of Venice. Visited Venice Beach and walked the town shops.... It was a very lovely town and my visit to THE CAT"S MEOW was charming... Tom ans I visited with Susie and Mark Holt for a very lovely chat. Just the most charming couple. I understand why they are nationally known. THE CAT"S MEOW has graced many consumer magazines... The couple told me they would be in the next issue of VICTORIA. Enter the cozy rooms that embrace the world of shabby... Slipcover,bouquets of vintage fabrics ... chandeliars...jars...pillows...soaps and bling...all expertly placed.... You will enjoy your visit and if you can't make it they can be found online.... http://www.catsmeowinc.com for the lovely things in life.... They have a small catalog they would love to send to your home also...
Today I will share a few photos taken in the shop... I will post another time and show you a couple small treats I purchased there.... To be continued






7 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Marietta,
What beautiful pics.
You must be having such a wonderful time!!

blessings,
Barbara Jean

Coleen said...

oh my!! love the maniquins!!!!

Maison Douce said...

I am sooooo jealous!! My dream is to visit that wonderful store... Well, at least the next best thing is to have you bring it to us!!!
Isabel

kathy said...

Oh how lovely -- I can only go there in my dreams -- Kathy -ga♥

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Now this is one shop I would love to visit....That woman has the best taste ever. I wish I could be there!

kana said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful shop photos....very inspiring. Looks like you are having fun!

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hi!
I am glad to see your posts and that you are having a time of it.
Enjoy!
Marcie