Monday, April 13, 2009

The Sound of Raindrops

The sound of raindrops are heard.... April showers bringing the MAY flowers.... AAAhhhhhh.... yesterday was a chilly but very nice day in our area with sunshine... and enjoyed by our families... I hope all of you enjoyed your day ..... The bunnies are in storage till they peek out again next year.... I believe all the eggs that were hidden in the yard we found... if not thank goodness they were plastic...
I did some printing a few minutes ago ... I am about to get all my junk out for scrapping ... I have several special cards or folders to be made... I have a birthday... graduation.... and wedding... and a couple gifts I would like to work on... I have not be purchasing cards as of about a year or so... I have been making cards and brown bag folders for the occasions... I love making the items special seems the persons receiving seem to love them and all have commented ... these won't be ending up in the wastebasket, but keep for a keepsake cause they are special... I think it is rather sad that a person buys a lovely card and spends 4 to 5 dollars for it and it may not end up even making the day it was received.... without the old toss....
I have a yearning to do some work with my fingers and let some creativity flow so may as well get the table set up again as the holidays are over... I make a complete mess when I craft... it's like a take over... I just seem to have the need to have things everywhere... Don't like the look but love to have it there when I want to craft.....Still dreaming of that lovely area to craft.... but haven't made a move on it as of yet.......
I do believe I have been extra excited about doing some creating since the news of winning the give-a-way from Heather.... Called enticement......

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Well Marietta...I do have a room to craft in and I still seem to get it spread all over the house! LOL
Cool weather here too of course...so wanting it to be warm and stay that way.
Blessings!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Congrats on winning Heather's give-away! Lucky you-her blog and work is gorgeous and soo inspirational!
I so enjoyed your post on aging-it was very encouraging...
Thanks for the comments on painting my woodwork-don't worry-by the time I ever get around to it white will probably be out of style! It was fun to get all of the opinions:)
and finally, THANK YOU so much for the award...I am humbled to receive it and thank you for being such a faithful reader and friend.
blessings to you this evening,
Rene'

Kims Art said...

Hi, I hope you had a wonderful Easter. I just found your blog and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed my visit! I am going back to add you to my links. Beautiful Blog!