Monday, July 13, 2009

Coming Up Daisies

Enjoying my coffee and reading lovely posts this morning at my leisure.... The skies are displaying a beautiful clear blue and the sun is gently warming the air.... Another beautiful day is on it's way.
Yesterday we enjoyed Tom's family as I posted earlier.. In the evening we attended a ACME baseball tournament to watch our friends grandson pitch in Defiance. Defiance was successful winning the tournament.
With this beautiful day it seems everything is coming up daises... I need to take a couple moments this morning and express my gratitude for this lovely day and the safety of our families. Seems I find myself still emotional the past few weeks, trying not to display it however.... It is still lingering...
I would like to work on a couple small chores and this afternoon I would like to create some tags.... they are sweet works of art..... using cabinet cards are a timeworn way and great source for illustrations. They make sweet gifts and I love the look they add when marrying them to objects. Hopefully I will have some vintage playtime... The day will pass by rather fast... as I have ladies league golf this afternoon later. I do try not to take on big chores the same day I play golf....
I will read a couple more blog posts from others as it is a big treasure hunt and move on with my day. It has been a peaceful morning...... Blessings...

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sounds like your having a lovely day. Enjoy your golf outing!