Friday, July 31, 2009

Each Day

As I rise this morning.... getting my writing ready to post... I tell myself... "Today is going to be a happy day.... Be grateful... give thanks... for all I have and for what will be given to me... "
I hope at the end of this day I can sit down and have said at least one small word that has eased someones heart and it feels like sunshine where it went. If I have done nothing I can trace... nothing that brought a smile to a face, then waking up this morning for me has been a waste...
Have a wonderful day and in doing so you will be blessed.....

4 comments:

Laurie said...

You bring sweet joy to my life whenever I read one of your lovely posts!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Something to truly think about..you brought a smile to my face :-)!

Have a blessed weekend,

~Linda~

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post! Each day is the start of something new and with a positive attitude it can truly change the outcome of things!

If you have a chance, come by my Blog for a visit and say hi!

Have a wonderful day,
Aimee

The Victorian Parlor said...

A beautiful sentiment! As always, I am touched by your words and the lovely picture that accompanies them:).

Blessings,

Kim