Friday, July 17, 2009

Meant To Be Together


When I purchased the glass frame this week at the antique shop I just knew the frame and this vintage mirror I purchased at a antique shop several years ago had the same vintage appeal and would look lovely when teamed together in a vignette... I have shown a picture of them displayed in my living room picture window.... I may decide to move them into my bedroom for the fall as I usually change my objects from place to place...
I must be on my way today and clean my home... With working out side on the landscaping everyday I have been quite neglectful and now it is bothering me so today is going to catch up day..... Tomorrow evening my daughter and her husband and my sons are coming over for a outing for my daughters birthday so I must take time today sometime and think of a menu and bake a cake tomorrow... Rather sounds like I best get my day started as I have to take many breaks in my working habits.... It seems like I work a hour .... sit down a half hour... but that is the way it is now so I will make the best of it.... Have a great day.... Blessings...

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Just lovely Marietta. I agree...they were meant to be together.
Have a wonderful time with your family!
Blessings~

Leigh Ann said...

Beautiful together! Enjoy your celebration with your family!
Leigh Ann

kathy said...

So lovely together -- you always see the possibilities . Cake sounds yummy - need to finish crafts for bible school --but wanted to pop in on my faves -
Blessings - Kathy - ga ♥