Friday, July 10, 2009

Random Thoughts

I many times just sit and think random thought about how fortunate I am.... Thankful for all I can see... so many are blind.... I can hear the birds and lovely soft music... so many are deaf... My table always seem to be full...I just shopped for groceries ... no budget to what I can buy { well within reason}... what a blessing.... so very many are hungry... I have had health issues but I can still do most things... so many are bedfast....... I am so thankful for my family and Tom.... so many are so lonely..... ps... I did see all 3 of my children yeserday... My daughter stopped by after she had taken her Ohio state tests to continue her nursing.... I saw my two sons at the same time... A update for you... My son that was in the motorcycle accident.... I am so blessed to still have him ... is doing nicely... He still is recovering and is very strong and working through it all. I even saw his fingers move a touch yesterday....I am so blessed ..... And I do know it and I am so thankful...... I think we need to sit quietly sometimes and just think of how very wonderful life can be if we really stay positive and allow it to happen.... Every person had problems.... how we work through them and look at them that enables us to be thankful. Blessings.....

1 comment:

The Victorian Parlor said...

Beautifully said:). I am glad to hear that your son is doing better. We all have so much to be thankful for and this was a lovely reminder to be thankful.

Blessings,

Kim