Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Singing In The Rain


More than a handful of plants in my yard and garden are receiving little gentle showers from above today... It is helping them to drink and flourish...
We will also be blessed with many samplings from the garden... Our sweet corn will be ready for melting butter and salt and pepper starting by weekend.... Oh Oh Hummmm !!!!
All this in the natural surroundings with raindrops gently covering the leaves and buds is a great beauty in my eyes... The land provides crops and flowers and trees and other beautiful landscapes..... and is very much a gift from God this morning... There is a calming sensation from the grass to the air... remember when dark clouds are overhead.... relax and enjoy and go singing in the rain.... " I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain... what a wonderful feeling, I'm singing in the rain..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet flowers are singing in the rain today too!

I enjoy the rainy days as much as the sunny ones...well, for one thing I don't have to get out the "non-kink" hose that kinks every time!!

Be Blessed!☺

Sandi said...

Just lovely flowers Marietta. I was outside a little bit and noticed my first white rose on a bush I planted this year. I need to go and take a picture!!
Blessings~

The Victorian Parlor said...

Ahhh, the sweet sound of raindrops falling on an old tin roof...what a lovely thing. I love the movie 'Singing in the Rain'.

Blessings,

Kim