Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vintage Hankie

Despite some rain this morning I made my way down to The Red Barn Annual Garage Sale.... I enjoyed looking ....I found myself coming home with not one single little object to love... They are mainly country and primitive so I usually don't find too much but always enjoy the hunt..... Going through the process hunting for something unique is always so much fun... Today wasn't the day..... I am sincerely being true to myself and not acquiring and spending money for things I can definitely live without... Usually that item I can't live without comes in the form of a antique beaded purse.... I only have a few paper doll ornaments down at the shoppe{ I place them on consignment} to sell yet so I think I may have to restock.... and that means I should get busy working on some items....

I am sharing with you another little vintage hankie Paper Doll... I haven't went on a hunt for hankies yet to make more....

The rain has made me feel somewhat sluggish today.... I probably won't get too involved in projects as we are going with another couple to Ft. Wayne, Indiana and meeting up with another couple at the Triangle Park Bar and Grill for wonderful food and conversation......I have never been there before so I am looking forward to it... I must try to remember to take my camera....No blogger should leave home without their camera.... So many times I wish I would have placed it in my purse...and so many times I had not done so... Wishing you all a very nice weekend .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

L♥ve that hankie doll and cup and saucer...such a cute vignette!

I've taken my camera to restaurants but it embarrasses my Hubby for me to make pictures of my food...L☺L!

Unknown said...

what a sweet skirt idea!