Monday, July 27, 2009

Whites and Creams

In my eyes... there are no colors that has the calmness and the sweetness as something adorned with or objects of whites and creams. They tell a simple story of beauty and grace.... The addition of candlelight dancing across the room carried from wall to wall ... shimmering a offering of essence. When friends and neighbors come calling for a visit , how lovely for them to enter into this fresh, crisp, sugared touch of peaceful presence. Whites and creams do not have the shocking effect and presence but offers a soft, fluffy cloud of unending tranquility. Allot of you lady's here in blog land have chosen to have snowy white and creamy ivory swirled together with a chippy and distressed patina, taking it to a level of comfort and aging, therefore taking away any feeling of sterile...
I have posted previously my love for more whites, creams, and lattes, with tea stained colors... I just love the peaceful presence and surroundings they provide... Making a beautiful impression......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby picture is so precious...wonder if she is still alive today??

Have a happy day!☼

Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly, & hope to use that style in my new craft area.
Love your posts and even though I don't always comment I do read.

Be blessed today,

Linda