Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sweet Dreams and Cherished Memories




Good Morning.... To start the weekend the sun is up shinning on the heavy dew making the view a lovely glisten and sparkle.... Just beautiful.... I was having lovely thoughts this morning.... Creating a homey and lovely atmosphere to surround us... along with lessons taught and wonderful times shared.... our children never fully will leave home.... I worked on a couple pages of my book, and became fully aware of all the happens in our life's are with us forever.... The good and the bad.... Our children will want to come and replenish the good times, if it be in person, or in our memories locked in our mind....
To share contentment in some small way , will help sustain us all. It would be like having a guest book signature for many sweet dreams and cherished moments....

" It never occurred to me until I had this house to take a vacation and stay home "..... Bill Robinson, decorator

Ps. I am off to work with the tissue pattern flowers I made last year at Christmas time and stored to use again.... I want to use them for fall ..... I forgot how much I loved them.... Just a matter of the mind and finding a different look for them.....

No comments: