Monday, December 7, 2009

Creating




It's in the air..... It's beginning to look allot like Christmas.... The skies are full of white sparkling flakes, ever so gently falling to the ground as I sit and sip my coffee this morning ..... I wanted o share with you just a couple of the brown lunch sack Christmas card folder I made to share with special friends... 4 will be going to the woman's Christmas party I will be attending this evening..... I also have fathered a couple pics of angel wings, I drew the pattern free hand and cut out 5 layers consisting of sheet music, aged book pages and fancy scrapbook papers... Tied then together with ribbon and they look really sweet on a jar or pillar candle or just as a Christmas ornament..... They could be used on canning jars of homemade jams and other gifts also.....
" Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it"................William Arthur Ward


11 comments:

Wolfe's den said...

Oh how pretty. I just love the angel wings you made!
Your blog is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy looking at all you creating. I love the use of old sheet music!

kathy said...

bEAUTIFUL aND i TOO LOVE THE ANGEL WINGS -- lOVELY - KATHY - GA ♥

Sandi said...

Oh Marietta, the cards and angel wings are just beautiful!! Your talent amazes me.
Isn't the soft snow so pretty today?? Love it!
Blessings~

Unknown said...

Haapy Monday Marietta!! You're so good at creating! Everything is just so lovely!!!

I will let you know what happens with the JDL mag situation...I'm just waiting for final details from them before I post about what's going on (if I don't wind up carrying the mags, of course, I will refund your money right away). So glad you like your cloche :)

:) T

The Victorian Parlor said...

Marietta,

These are lovely! You are so creative! I like the quote too:)!

Blessings,

Kim

Rita said...

Hi Marietta,
your lunch bag cards. they are so unique and precious. OMG, you're so creative and talented that I'm green with envy.
Love the way you decorated your tree. also very unique!
Rita

The Feathered Nest said...

I love them BOTH Marietta!!! The wings and brown bag books...they are so gorgeous sweetie! I hope you have a wonderful time ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Miss Gracie's House said...

Love those wings!! They would be so so cute on dolls...hmmm I'm going to have to make some!
Rene'

Leigh Ann said...

So pretty! Love the angel wings!
Finally getting cold isn't it. Glad I haven't had to drive in much snow yet this year. Also I finally made it to the Red barn~
Great place.
Blessings~
Leigh Ann

Jennifer said...

These are great!!! On my "to do list" come on over and sit a spell and we'll chat and work on crafty things! Jennifer