Friday, January 22, 2010

Little No Cost Changes




I worked with the little piece of my muslin from my stash... I free handed .... Mosers French Dining.... Diner de Francais de Mosers ... No 3... on it...
I translated the English to french on BABEL FISH so I would know the correct french lettering.....
I added a lovely hand towel created by Teresa http://teresaksheley.typepad.com She has some lovely towels to offer on her etsy if you would be interested... If you haven't stopped by her blog lately it would be wonderful to do so... Teresa and her husband Dave are enduring some pretty rough times and have been for a few weeks now... I am sure she would love a few words of encouragement and if you are interested in some towels... that's the place to visit.....
My wishes for all today to enjoy your day as much as you possibly can..... Life can be wonderful and it can have some very tough times.... Enjoy the good ones......Don't let them pass you by.... and not realize them......



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lettering & idea is lovely! You have a wonderful day too!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Ann said...

You're hand writing is just lovely. Very pretty.

Ann
Tin and Sparkle

Sandi said...

Beautiful Marietta!!
Hugs~