Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still Dreaming Of French

I am still dreaming in french vintage and searching for objects and inspirations for different little details to add to my home... The canvas totes worked out nicely and I do enjoy the touches of French already added so the search is still on... I have noticed many have bottles displayed and many are embellishing them... You do need a lid of form or a cork for this project but a easy gift or use for one's self for the bath area is fill with baby oil and insert with small dried buds from your garden such as mini roses... lavender heads.. rose hips etc..... Enjoy ...

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I do love all the altered bottles I see out there. Some very inspiring stuff! Good luck with your hunt of all things French-inspired. Blessings, Tammy

Sylvia said...

Very nice vintage postcard and inspiring ideas
Hugs
Sylvia