Monday, March 29, 2010

Musings

Good Morning... I am on a small break from hiding my head in the closet.... We are headed into a week of 60's and 70's after our few days of rain and gloom... Each day I am becoming more and more organized... It has been a challenge however... I am wishing I had a few more vintage suitcases as I love the look stacked and great storage... I don't know whom doesn't need hide-a-ways for small items we change off that clutter our life... Boxes of all types and sizes are perfect for storage .....Storing seasonal heirlooms also requires space... I also am downsizing and not decorating for seasons quite as much....
Parting with objects I love that have fond memories of family and friends somewhere warm my spirit....As we enter another holiday week and we fill us with anticipation and excitement, let us not forget the true meaning and reason for the season... And for the best of the best, make it a family affair....

No comments: