Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where Women Create

Oh my it has become afternoon posting again.... I was suppose to play Tuesday morning women's golf league this morning but once again it was a rainout... Tom and I headed out to Defiance to Meijers to purchase groceries... I ran into my sister-in-law... Judy while shopping there and she reads my blog and once again reminded me I wouldn't be making any use of my outdoor space soon this week....I think I may be whining alittle too much... I will try to refrain from that... but darn I sure do want the sun to shine and charge my battery..... I came home and wanted to post and haven't cured my wireless connection even after the new updated installation... I will give it my best shot...
Before going to Meijer's I did run into Joann's Fabrics and while there I saw they had one "WHERE WOMAN CREATE" magazine left and I thought it had my name on it... I most likely would not have purchased it cause it is expensive but I am always in awe of everything Elizabeth Maxson touches so I was too tempted.... I did have a post on earlier about her having a preview of her space on her blog in case you don't have access to the magazine.... Her blog is http://elizabethhousestlouis.blogspot.com and there is always good reading and lovely pics there... I did start some scrapping yesterday afternoon toward evening but haven't finished it to share with you yet... I hope to have something more of interest to share with you tomorrow... Hope you have a lovely evening.....

5 comments:

Sandi said...

I feel like whining too Marietta!
I am very tired of rain, rain, rain!

I went up to my booth today with grand intentions of rearranging it all around and took a look around and thought it would be just too much work. LOL I did add some things and it doesn't look too bad. What I want it to look like and what it looks like are two different things. I think I want to drape muslin all over the walls, but ...gotta find some cheap. I can just picture it in my head! Now to actually get it done. LOL
Hope the weather clears up soon!
Oh ,I think you can use your 40% off coupon from JoAnns flyer for the mags. I have done it in the past. Although I will say I think they are getting wise to us magazine lovers because most times now they are already 10% off so then we can't use the coupon. :(
Hugs~
Hugs~

Anonymous said...

I always tell myself that I will not buy expensive magazines like that anymore but ....alas...I am weak!! LOL!!
Have a Great Day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Olivia said...

Oh my sweetness i hear you on the sunny day.... i got one today but look out 3 more days are ahead! Anyway! Heres a cheerful squishy hug,
Olivia

Duchess of Tea said...

Sweet Marietta, just popped in to let you know I treasure our friendship and to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for the heartfelt comments you leave behind even when I am unable to return the visit, you are a gem of a friend.

Take care darling
Love & Hugs
Duchess

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

We have nothing but dust around here so my balcony is dirty and my plants are forlorn. That magazine looks lovely. I so wish I had a place to create. My dining table is still a disaster! Wishing you a most wonderful day. :) Tammy