Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things Have Heated Up......


As the temps rise I am seeking items of interest in my Jeanne d Ark magazine and other inspiration on the computer... Though this blogging it doesn't hurt to brag just a little but, now if I could find something to brag about.... Sometimes we become rather stuck for ideas... Creativity always makes for excitement... but when I am melted like chocolate in a pan I am not very creative... Just the making of meals seems to be a real task...
I did muster out creating a card for a 50th anniversary celebration we plan to attend on Saturday..
Then I managed a large kettle of green beans and bacon for our supper tonight...
Plans for later are including taking a trip to Bryan about 7:15 for a ACME baseball game at 8:00...... Should be able to consider spending some time out of doors by then if we are not affected b the severe storm warning the weather channel has issued for our area a short time ago.. Next few days are not to be pleasant for those whom do not enjoy the extreme heat... ME... I have to take extra care that I don't become too crabby ... a bit like Maxine.....

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I can get a bit like Maxine in the heat also Marietta. Heat and I don't do well together. I would rather have 70's all year round.

Your beans and bacon look wonderful. I will have to make some soon as we haven't had that for years!
Stay cool!!
Blessings~