Thursday, October 7, 2010

Change Is Good

As I sit down to type my last post for several days I am telling myself that change is good... as we ready to head to the Carolina's... Knowing you have someone tending your home it makes it easier to leave... I have decided I will not most likely take my golf clubs... will leave the playing golf to the guys... Seems golf rounds down there are 60.00 to 200.00 a round and I told Tom I know I would get much more enjoyment from a crystal chandelier.... Hint.. hint... We decided to leave a day early and make our driving time a day less and more enjoyable... 200 mi fri. -400 mi sat.- 200 mi sun. We will be away long enough that it does look as though the kitchen sink is going too after all. But I have no intention of doing dishes or cooking.. I want this to be a true vacation... We do have a ocean front suite so I may manage to pop a couple bags of corn in the microwave... This is going to be a plopdown anywhere with no worry vacation...
I am sure I will be viewing many lovely homes and places of beauty and hope to share some with you by the first of the week or so... from time to time... Both laptops are making the trip.. Wishing you all blessings and a great weekend .....

9 comments:

Patti's Artful Design said...

Have a wonderful vacation, Marietta! I look forward to reading about it when you return.

Farm Field Primitives said...

I am very jealous of your do-nothing vacation at the beach. Sounds like pure heaven. Enjoy yourselves and be safe!!
~Missy~

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Sounds so nice! Have a relaxing, fun, and wonderful time!~Hugs, Patti

homespun1 said...

lucky girl...going to the carolina's (which is where I live). I live in Eastern N.C and the day here was soo lovely it took your breath away. I know your going to have soo much fun relaxing. Looking foward to your return so I can see all of your pics and hear about your adventures.

Stella said...

Have a fun vacation and pamper yourself. Can't wait to hear what you see and do. Take care.

Miss Gracie's House said...

Oh, have a *wonderful* vacation, Marietta! I'd be hunting for a chandy over golf too;)
Rene

Sandi said...

Lucky you Marietta!! I love your statement "plop down anywhere no worry vacation". I pray you have a splendid time! Think of us up here in Ohio and Michigan once in awhile you are gone..lol.
Blessings~

victorian parlor II said...

Marietta,

Have a safe and wonderful trip! I am curious-where are you going in the Carolina's? We live on the coast of SC:).

Blessings,

Kim

victorian parlor II said...

Oh my goodness-you are so close!!! We are three hours south of Myrtle Beach in Beaufort. How long will you be in Myrtle Beach?

Blessings,

Kim