Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween

Well my friends, it will soon be the last day of the month. The years has whizzed by quickly. In a couple weeks I will be choosing my menu for Thanksgiving, a very special time and feast... Both Tom and both sides of our families will join us and share in yet another holiday. I plan on getting all done early for the net coming weeks and just sitting back and enjoying.. I know after all the holidays are all behind us comes a few blues and some very rude days of winter... Allowing the beauty of it all to fill my eyes and warm my heart... Then it seems we just want the warmth of the coming days of spring.. But until that time arrives again I want the tranquility of waiting for special moments to take place... I already have 2 special events on the calendar... One for a Christmas Tea and the other for A Christmas Dinner Held at the Elks... I will attend with my sister-in-law... I enjoyed it last year... I received my special addition of Jeanne D' Ark Christmas book and haven't sat down and fully enjoyed it as of yet...Hoping to find some added inspiration... to tuck with existing objects in my home... Not feeling it yet... Maybe you should start visiting some sites and pulling out some old Magazine stored from Christmas past... Getting done early is a good thing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Marietta,
Where did this month go. I swear it was a blur.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving ~ it's just our family with a fried turkey and all the fixins.
Sounds like you will have a full house. I bet the Christmas tea will be wonderful.
Enjoy your Jeanne D' Ark book, I am sure it's heavenly!
Hugs))

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Marietta, thank you so very much for your last comment dear friend, your words are so soothing to me ~ and you are so right, the time flies by us so quickly, doesn't it? We truly must relish the moment ~ and remind ourselves TO relish each and every moment. You will so love the Jean d' arc book...it's such an inspiration ~ have a wonderful weekend sweet girl, hugs and love, Dawn

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Yep, time sure does fly! I can't believe November is just around the corner. Absolutely amazing. Before we know it, we'll be saying Happy New Year. Have a great weekend. Tammy ps your altered lamp turned out beautifully! :)