Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Time For Inspiration


It is time to find inspiration to pack your home with holiday cheer and total contentment... Many of you will theme decorate of which is very lovely most all the time but I also find it to be very costly and mostly can not be my choice unless using aged book pages and glass balls I already possess. Many glamorous, elegant, touches are placed in homes and I also love the glam but love still adding touches of home-made and old fashion ...being these are memories that are dear to me... Who says we can't have it all anyway? I really do not like to pack much of anything away but prefer to just tuck and add to existing objects creating a holiday marriage... To help you get in the mood today I have chosen to share a couple lovely pictures from http://www.myhomeideas.com The top picture just makes me melt as it lights up the night and invites you in so warmly.... Another picture invites you to nestle in and enjoy the simple greens of the season with the addition of warmth... Oh do accompany your self with the special addition of the Jeanne 'd Ark book for Christmas.... and curl up and find dreamy inspiration.......

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Lovely photos Marietta. I am SO not ready for Christmas. I better get that way soon though as it is sneaking up fast. Happy weekend!

lala said...

Thank you for the inspiration - I am loving the simplicity of the bedroom.