Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Need To Organize....

It is very cold here today and I won't be leaving the house... Worked with my printer this morning changing ink cartridges as I have some projects I want to start that requires printing... I want to make a card for a very nice neighbor lady I have know for many.. many years.. that is having very serious health problems and has been in critical condition the past several days.. I need to organize my stash and work area.. Seems I just make one big.. big.. mess when I create and seem to need stuff everywhere.... As of late I have some issues with my laptop and my printer communicating... a bit like marriage you know...
Next week it is time to do some re-dos around the house... Although we are most definitely still into winter I need to clear it from the home and fill some touches of spring and a all season everyday style... I scramble many looks in my home of which I am comfortable with.. My mind and heart accepts many orphaned objects for decorating than I may have in the past... In my organizing I need to get smaller objects saved for creating into jars ect. for storage... for a sense of place ... Well it is lunch time... time to change laundry from washer to dryer and start creating that special card... Be warm and safe as we travel through this day....

4 comments:

Stella said...

Really cold at our house today as well. So I have been putting up some Valentine decorations that I intended to do a couple of weeks ago. Have a fun day neating up!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Well girls it's very cold in Missouri also still in negetive tempartures(next week 60)!!!!

I just stopped over and seen that wonderful altered card in your previous post , love it

I have a few I am going to show but they aren't that adorable

Janice

Sandi said...

Hi Marietta,
We are supposed to be getting a warm up to 32 degrees this weekend. Maybe that warm a pool dip is in order! ha!
Thank you so much for the sweet Valentine card! I did not get any made yet this year. Kinda in slow mode. :)
Blessings~

Tracy said...

Marietta,
Hold on, I hear it is suppose to warm up in the great state of Ohio...or let's see, what's that what my mom heard, or was it wishful thinking? Regardless, it won't stay winter forever...
have fun organizing!