Thursday, April 14, 2011

Musings




The temps are to be comfortable today so I will be posting and then off to complete some chores with a couple windows and patio door open as it is suppose to be in the 60"s and I love to feel the cool breeze flowing through the house as I toil... The windows are on the list to clean today and I am sure the week of Easter will be on repeated on the list of to do's... I did have some refreshing time on the golf course yesterday as Tom and I went over in the afternoon and played 9. It was nice but oh my... I think I had way to many fluffy sugary treats over the winter months as I was feeling and knowing I am completely out of shape.. I am going to have to get back over there and swing away.... and get toughened up or I am going to be a easy target as we play in leagues and scrambles.. I am giving myself a small attitude adjustment as I read in the paper of a sale this morning that is very temping to go to... I am telling myself to once again to go seek out stash that has been stored to do some spring decorating..Tom was kind enough to purchase a new golf bag { which is one it's way} and I purchased new golf shoes and gloves so I think that is more than enough treat for anyone for several months... I can hear my mother saying " it only makes common sense.. and many don't seem to have that anymore" so I am using my " common sense"... Temptation can can cause us many problems... Spending time on wants that are not needed is truly a waste of time...

I wanted to share with you this morning some pics I found on http://www.skylandscutlery.com with some lovely table setting for Easter... It is time to start making lists and planning and decorating... Our families will be joining us again this year.... making memories and creating happiness... the pleasures that really matter.....

1 comment:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I just found out today I am having the family over the day before Easter for dinner so now I am thinking about a menu, and table scape so I enjoyed seeing the ones you posted! The weather has been so wonderful! All of my spare time has been used to do yard cleanup of a million oak leaves blown into my yard over the winter from a neighbors tree. I feel I have accomplished a lot, and that feels good!~Hugs, Patti