Friday, May 6, 2011

Inspiration and Happy Mother's Day












I find myself in need of some quiet inspiring words the last couple days...


"WHEN THE WORLD SAYS .."GIVE UP"... HOPE WHISPERS.. "TRY IT ONE MORE TIME " .... unknown




Mother's Day will be shared by families all over the world and I sincerely send out the very best wishes with blessings tucked in for all to enjoy the day..


I thought I would share a ides for a memory jar if you would like to decorate a bit or just need a thought for a special gift... These jars may be assembled from any jar and tucked with the sweetness of trinkets, photos, and a lovely hand-written note to someone special or for saving and cherishing... The top pic is a very simple memory jar I made for my mother's memory and gave to my daughter a couple years ago.... The other pics are from these sites...












3 comments:

Farm Field Primitives said...

Beautiful idea! Have a wonderful Mother's Day.
~Melissa~

Unknown said...

What a lovely idea this is, these make such personal monuments, too, love them! Happy Mother's Day! (how is the weather, has it changed a little?) Sending rays of sunshine your way Marietta, Ira x

Shopgirl said...

You come up with the best ideas, To bad I have ran out of time. Hae a very special Mothers Day, Hugs, Mary