Monday, May 9, 2011

Wishful Thoughts and Inspirations








Just a short post this morning with hopes you all enjoyed a lovely Mother's Day yesterday... Phone calls and visits took place at my house ... Flowers arrived on a Harley motorcycle bearing my oldest son Shawn along with a nice couple hour visit... A beautiful hanging petunia and vining plant combo and a lovely stepping stone along with a visit from Tom's daughter, Trish.... I was able to work in the yard the last two days ... but have many things undone yet... I will show pics when all is completed... I am off to restring some more wind chimes and bring some objects from storage this morning... I wanted to go to the nursery this morning so I could get a planting but Tom is as always dragging his feet... In fact his feet had to go to the golf course...gggrrrrrrr!!!!!

Sending best wishes this morning and shared a couple pics with you... The first one is a sweet use of handle hardware... I had written down the source of the pic, but apologize I cannot place it.... The second pic is a lovely ladder..http://nibsblog.wordpress.com and the third is some scrap wood on fence used as shadow boxes...http://www.sunset.com






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful flowery Mother's Day Marietta! Glad to hear it! And today's planting day ;-)

victorian parlor II said...

It sounds like your day was lovely:). Happy Mother's Day to you!

Blessings,

Kim