Thursday, June 16, 2011

Email Address

I have had some contact me and state they cannot leave comments and my email address has changed and I wanted to update on that... The email is as follows incase you may be trying to reach me... designer412002@yahoo.com  I also cannot comment of many of my favorite blogs and haven't been able to for weeks now.... I have tried to fix these problems and will continue to do so... I think I need a course from the dummies book.... 

      I am off to clean house and once again straighten up porch and decks... Last evening we went to see Tom's grandchildren play ball in Indiana... I had my winter jacket... gloves.. and a throw totally around my legs....Unbelievable.... this has been a different spring than we are use to in this area.... Wishing  you all a very pleasant day and hope several very special blessings come your way today ......

3 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hi Marietta....I had the same problem not being able to comment on other blogs until I read on another blog that if I "unclicked" the "stay signed in" box it would then enable me to leave comments again. It worked for me! I was ready to hang up this whole blog I was so frustrated! Hope this works for you. Btw, the box appears as you sign in. Good luck and have a wonderful day! Enjoy these comfortable temperatures!~Hugs, Patti

Sandi said...

I have to do the same thing when I leave a comment...leave the *stay signed in* box unchecked, but I have to sign in for EVERY comment I leave and it is getting annoying. I wish they would get it fixed. I am about ready to bolt from blogger! :)
Blessings~I

Rug Repair said...

These are gorgeous old photos. I love it. Thank you.