Sunday, September 4, 2011

Imagination..Creates Personality

Received many lightening bolts and God bowling strikes last evening and through the night but very small amount of rain... The sun is trying to peep out as I am typing this post...
As many of you will be touring around this weekend with different celebrations of all kinds... do you let your imagination travel with you? I know many times I view styles or something I find very appealing and try to imagine how I can make something similar work in my style... Always love looking for seating arrangements.. Bold colors not so much as they do not work for me.. I have to go with calming.. not something that makes me want to jump out of my shoes when entering the room...To enjoy the ambiance I love I have to stay with warm color choices... Considering how you can out something to use can be quite challenging and fun... It only makes sense to do what you want to surround yourself in... I love lots of stuff yet a more serene way of living... I always have stressed groupings instead of items just setting randomly everywhere... It all should be dome with your imagination and own personal touches however.. It is wonderful to find inspiration but making it your own is what adds the personal charm.Viewing and searching out salvage architecture can make many forms of decorating very lovely.. In my area this form is salvage is not very often found... Not plentiful as I have viewed on other blogs that you may have access to ... in fact, if you find one piece you may be lucky... Letting your imagination travel with you on your journeys will bring one-of-a-kind character by revealing your own personality....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Colours are always a matter of personal taste. Some people would say blue is a cold colour for instance, whereas it can be such a rich and warm one, it totally depends on how you combine things and with what other colours. It´s lovely to try and picture things in your mind, mind travelling is one of the finest things to do! Too bad you cannot enjoy the pool now Marietta, with this bad weather... Take care, Ira