Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Time Has Arrived....






Good Morning... Please come sit a spell and enjoy a piece of the sweet Halloween cake and a cup of mulled cider as I share some creative stenciled pumpkin decorating ideas with you that I viewed on the Better Homes and Garden site...
The times has arrived ... for harvest from morning to setting sun... It's time to count our blessings one by one... As our days shorten and nights become long... The leaves are making the journey to the ground... The apples are for picking all around... Pumpkins are making their appearance as they are plucked from the fields... We must be aware and enjoy the blessings ever so dear...
PS.. I also wanted to share with you that don't follow on Face book that I now am viewing TV on a 43 inch plasma that Tom won at the PLAYERS CLUB Saturday night when we went to play some games for a couple hours.... Very nice gift to be blessed with... and to be home and enjoy it is the biggest comfort of all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the pumpkins that are colored like candy corn. How cute....
Good for you winning the new TV. That always makes it nice!!
Marilyn

Sandi said...

Beautiful pictures Marietta! I would love to have a piece of that awesome looking cake! Thank you! :)

So happy for you and your new TV...keep enjoying it!!
Blessings~

Richard Cottrell said...

Such imagination. I want a slice of that cake, yum! Richard from My Old Historic House.