Friday, December 30, 2011

A Learning Experience

We are about to embark on yet another New Year .... a year that will be filled with new learning's and experiences and hopefully filled with many joyous moments.... It is always the unknown ...... I like many of you I am sure have been busy all week placing the holiday decorations once again in storage for another year.... I did leave out a few objects with my theme being winter with snowflakes and icicles for a couple week longer... Thoughts for new vignettes are in mind but not in place... We have plans on dining out tomorrow evening with 2 other couples and then coming back home here to play cards... New Years Eve ... I have never enjoyed being out that much so home is just fine with me...... I just wanted to post a short note to wish you all a happy and safe New Years.... Enjoy....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Marietta. We're leaving our decorations on until Twelfth Night and I can't say I mind, I love looking at the tiny lights. I'd like to wish you a Happy New Year, hope that 2012 will bring you joy, happiness, good health and creativity! Hugs, Ira

Richard Cottrell said...

Happy new Year to you as well! Richard and Sissy Dog

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Marietta,
hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Came over to wish you a Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Marie

Barbara Jean said...

God's blessings in 2012.
barbara jean