Monday, January 9, 2012

Deep In Thought

As I travel through my Monday chores my mind and heart feels oh so heavy... I read the blog of Sandy Foster http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/ and her complete honesty of what has taken place this past year in her life.... as she explains her life has went up in smoke... her so loved dog Belle and her marriage... all gone... A reminder of feelings I felt so strongly over the holiday and was glad to see the new year come and objects be placed in storage... We are so programed that all is magical and so perfect during this time and through the wisdom of many years I know this not to be true for many more people than we would like to imagine... I am so praying for a recovery for for Sandy and others that may be going through difficult times... Another constant reminder to enjoy the lovely precious moments as they happen cause there will not last forever... I will anxiously follow her lovely blog and genuine words and cheer her on as she sorts and pieces things back together... I am so very positive that wonderful inspiration and lovely thoughts will continue to flow from this very gifted woman... As soon as I post this I will be taking some private and quiet moments to reflect on the blessings I am surrounded by... Does this mean everything is perfect in my life... of course not, but I can tell you after hearing Sandy's loving and honest words it seems pretty darn good....


4 comments:

Sandi said...

That is so sad. I did not know that. I will have to visit her blog. Seems like not a good start to a new year for various bloggers. Secret Cottage Garden going through a divorce too. Thought they would be together forever. So very sad. I uplift these people daily in prayer as I remember them.
Blessings~

Simply Debbie said...

Hapy 2012 to you and your family.
Such a thoughtful post. I will pray for Sandy and visit her blog in hopes of cheering her up. There are no guarantees in life, so we cling to our Saviour, sweet Jesus, who will help us through any situation..
Joyfully
hugs

Susie said...

Marietta, The lady you are talking about in your blog, needs to visit Brenda of Cozy Little House. She has survived a hardship of divorce also. Just this past Fall. take care, xoxo, Susie(She Junks)

victorian parlor II said...

I hope things get better for Sandy soon. I also hope you are haivng a wonderful new year dear friend! It's always a blessing to visit your blog!

Blessings,

Kim