Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Memories Made

Our combined families enjoyed a very nice Easter and present day memories and discussions of memories past were shared from my children's childhood... Most seemed to be of my Mother and her generous efforts to make Easter special when my children were small... They seem to remember all the little details of which I think is a wonderful honor to my Mother....

Mother Nature has dropped a it of winter on our area the past few days with the cold and winds.... Her work has taken my action to work outside and place it on the back burner but the desire for beautifying for spring remains very strong...

Today I will head down to the rec room where all my altered art supplies are and create a card for Tom's youngest grandsons birthday this coming Saturday... Hopefully when I get started I will find the desire to be more inspired and create a couple more small items... Friday night we are getting together with two other couples for conversation and playing cards... I would like to share a couple books that I have completed in the past couple weeks so maybe a altered art book mark and tag would be a special little treat...

Yesterday the bunnies and eggs were placed in a box and once again put in storage for another year... This creates a desire to maybe frequent a antique shop and find a few small objects to place in a couple of my glass cloches as I do like to change them up quite often... it creates a casual personal style.... Well for right now I guess I will just settle for the transferring of laundry to dryer and adding another load to my chores... There went the inspiration but as Tom reminds me every morning before he leaves for the golf course to be thankful I have a place to do laundry.... grrrrrr..... Somehow that doesn't set well with my morning coffee.... Wishing you all a good day and so remember to count your blessings of a washer and dryer but you know as I remember back to when I had to travel to a laundromat it truly is a good thing... I did not enjoy it there....so I guess today is truly one of my lucky days....

No comments: