Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nature Affecting Our Area

I haven't been the best blogger the last month... as I worked in outdoor spaces thinking everything would remain beautiful and as we traveled last weekend ...
    Today is forecast to be a lovely day... although our area continues to suffer from a lack of rain.... Very hard to keep positive attitude when you are so affected...
      Need to gain some positive thoughts and so small treats that are rewarding only is to one's self... when we do feel some doubts it is always good to do things and surround ourselves with things that make us feel comfortable... I change things for the seasons and seems I haven't completed as much as normal for this summer... Since I won't be purchasing things to do this it is time to play musical objects again... for this to happen for me it simply means turning on the TV {on the direct TV} and clicking on the country music channel and start cleaning and changing vignettes and moving things around a bit... It isn't about spending large sums of money but still surrounding yourself with things you love... Just " follow your heart"... I am very fortunate to have very generously flowing natural light into my home from very large windows and patio doors... Very large and ample for viewing nature from all directions..
      I have a card I must get completed today for Tom's daughters birthday in a couple days... I always enjoy using of book pages when making altered art and cards and wanted to share this site that goes far beyond in showing uses of book pages... great for party time or everyday use.... http://www.thenester.com/     Scroll down on right till you come to post on book pages..    Hope you enjoy a lovely day.... I am off to complete laundry and hopefully relax and take in some sun with a book in hand after a bit....   
   

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to hear you're still enjoying yourself Marietta, you know how to really feel comfortable at home. I'm so glad to be able to say that our house is a home, too. Always love being here and/or getting back to it. Thanks for the link to the book pages, will check this out in a minute. Unfortunately it's quite cold over here, it's very doubtful if we're going to have a summer at all, so we just have to make it cosy inside! Take care, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

busana muslim trendy said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

Anne said...

I hope you get some rain soon.

Bedroom Colors said...

Hello
Sweet Old Vintage
Simple but yet interesting and engaging, I admire the writing style. Great post with lots of important stuff, thanks!