Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Searching For Christmas Inspiration

With the fear of hurricane in a couple other states, here in N.W. Ohio it is just a lovely fall day....
      I have been working or should I say enjoying creating the start of some Christmas ornaments from the Jeanne d Ark paper I shared with you I recently purchased... They will adorn the sweet little tree I have placed in our living room the past couple years... I do change the decorations every year... Today I have made some envelopes from the paper and added a 4 x 6 vintage french lady image... I also  printed a couple french paper cones to be placed together... later this afternoon.
     I do think this means I am well on my road to recovery... I shared the results on my Facebook but have not shared here with my blogging friends... I WILL NOT have to have any other further treatment such as radiation or chemo.. They said the cancer was all contained and they got it all... I did have a complete hysterectomy and lymph nodes removed and it was a very hard surgery and I developed pneumonia but I am now moving around pretty well and can feel Gods healing hands taking place....
     Design Millenium.com   The two above pics are from this site... I so love the dried fruit and the fall looking tree in the country style... I always have my decorating done the first week of November ... as many do ... this would be great for Thanksgiving and change over for Christmas... The second pic is so clever for lack of space or funds...
    I have another site to share with you on my next post or so also...as I get further along with my creating I will share...
    Wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes and prayers... I still have a ways to go as I am about half way there... and it feels wonderful to be getting stronger.

3 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I'm glad to hear that they got all the cancer...and that you are feeling better.
I'm thinking about Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving, but not Christmas! Nice inspiration photos.
deb

Richard Cottrell said...

Not Christmas already, Hope you are feeling better soon. Hope you are not in the storm path. Thanks for stopping by. Richard

Anonymous said...

i am glad to hear that you are on the mend! you take care of yourself and remember many out in blogland are praying for you and sending good wishes your way! sharon